I spent a lot of time getting OS X Lion Server to work with my web sites last summer. Most of the problems had to do with security certificates for one of the sites, but I also had to figure out how to get Server.app to stop overwriting my configuration files each time I restarted Apache.
What follows are the notes I made towards the end of the process.
Well, it's time to make some notes to myself again.
There are many wonderful tales to tell about upgrading babbage from Leopard server to Lion server this summer, but today's topic is just about getting sqlplus working. The sqlplus command works best, as does psql, php, and others, when run under rlwrap. It turned out that getting rlwrap to build under Lion was problematic enough to warrant a reminder here.